Company: Benco Dental Supply Co.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Financial Analyst at Benco Dental
At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for
a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please
review the description below carefully to ensure that this position
is the perfect match for you!
Whats in it for YOU?
* Excellent Compensation Packages
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Effective on Day 1
* 401k Package, Paid Time Off Program, and Profit Sharing
* Flexible/At Home Working Options
* Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs
* College Tuition Savings Program
* Caring Family Culture Toward all Associates
* Certified as a FORTUNE Great Place to Work
* Opportunities to join resource groups that promote Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion
* Family owned for 90+ years
Analysts are business partners that empower business leaders to
make operational and strategic decisions through a critical lens.
By collaborating with business leaders, the financial analysts make
information accessible and monitors performance against aligned
business objectives. Financial analysts utilize strong analytical
skills & tools to communicate the business implications of
decisions and provide input into the decision-making process.
Do YOU Possess These Skills and Attributes?
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to lead others through a process/decision
* financial and statistical analysis
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Oral and visual presentation skills
* Business Acumen
* Creative Problem Solving
* Works effectively in a team environment
* Data Literacy: Excel, Budgeting & Planning Software
Do These Responsibilities Interest YOU?
* Business Partner to the organization ensuring that business
objectives are measurable, accessible, and aligned with company
* Review financial performance with variance analysis,
understanding of relevant costs, and apply suitable analytical
techniques (i.e. time series analysis/correlations) and
communicating insights to the business.
* Build financial models/plans with an understanding of key
* Consistently collaborates with colleagues and management through
independent analysis to provide insights into business
* Designs presentations with a clear narrative with an
understanding of visualization technique (PowerPoint, Excel, Qlik
* Able to explain and assess the performance of a functional area
and their operational initiatives.
* Support business leaders with defining measurable criteria for
* Proactively seeks feedback from the management, peers, and other
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
* Education: Bachelors Degree Accounting/Finance/Computer Science)
or equivalent required
* 1 to 3 years of analytical work experience preferred
Who We Are: Its our Mission to Drive Dentistry Forward
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental
distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since
1930a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and
over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other
full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive
suite of services, including office design, equipment repair,
practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth
management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services
are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales
representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who
begin every task by asking What does the customer want?
If you enjoy working for a progressive company, who is committed to
diversity in our workforce, who values all customers and
associates, who also provides the opportunity for growth and
development- we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family.
We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role
in our future success, while making a positive impact within our
industry. Thank you for your interest in Benco Dental. We look
forward to hearing from you!
We're proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. At Benco Dental we celebrate our associates' differences
to foster a culture of diversity and inclusion every day. Click
Keywords: Benco Dental Supply Co., Scranton , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Pittston, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!