Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Red Rock Job Corps is an education and training center located
in beautiful Ricketts Glen State Park - a student-focused program
to ensure successful training and employment placement for each
student at RR Job Corps.
If you have a PASSION for shaping the lives of 16-24-year-old
students and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting career with
tons of growth opportunities, RR Job Corps is the place for you. RR
Job Corps is looking to add to our growing Residential Team to
assist with the Model, Mentor, & Monitoring students providing
proper guidance to students to ensure positive group living
relations and achievement in the program.
Shifts vary; however, they are all evenings and weekends. We are
ready to welcome you to this team of individuals who are changing
the workforce and impacting the lives of young people in real
Why choose us?
We are dedicated to providing our students the opportunity to build
a successful future! - The Red Rock Job Corps Center is a
residential, year-round campus where we offer hands-on career
training and educational skills to prepare our students, typically
ages 16 through 24, for a successful future. -
A scenic campus like no other! - We are located a mile and a half
from Lake Jean, inside Rickets Glen State Park in Lopez, PA. -
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for the
- no cost for single enrollees, opportunity to buy up for a
richer plan and/or dependent coverage
- Employer sponsored Wellness Program
- Retirement plan options
- Professional development opportunities
- 12 paid holidays a year
- Generous vacation and sick time accruals
- Voluntary benefits offered through VOYA
- Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts and/or
Dependent care FSA
- Employer HSA Match Program
- 401k after one year of service with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program, etc
- Discounted dinner for $2.50 per employee per meal
Performs bookkeeping functions to process accounts payable vendor
payments and disburse checks and cash to staff and students.
Processes and reconciles Job Corps Student Pay. Maintains related
documents in efficient and organized files. Ensures strict
confidentiality of sensitive information.
Management & Supervision
N/A - - - -
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no
manipulation of student data.
- Verifies completeness of invoice packages. Cancels (stamps
"PAID") all completed invoice and cash payment packages.
- Enters accounts payable invoices and payment requests into
- Coordinates and oversees student pay and allotments.
- Maintains the Center petty cash and meal ticket funds. Performs
cash transactions for students and for staff meals.
- Generates timely payments to vendors and staff.
- Reconciles Payroll (not Accounts Payable) bank account and
Accounts Payable subsidiary records.
- Performs combination of routine calculations, postings and
verifying of accounting data. Performs miscellaneous clerical
duties including typing assignments, filing, data entry and
retrieval, and recurrent report preparation.
- Maintains accounting records and reports, to include accounts
payable, receivable, inventory control, etc. in accordance with
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and
Qualifications Qualifications & Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Arts
Degree from an accredited school or two years
bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred. Proficient computer
skills and Microsoft suite of applications required. Must pass
company finance test.
'Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR -
- 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover,
these regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard trace, color, religion, sex,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.' This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Support and services are available upon request to individuals with
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Scranton , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Lopez, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!