Administrative Assistant Procurement
Posted on: April 8, 2021
HANAC, Inc. - originally founded by George Douris as the
Hellenic American Neighborhood Action Committee - is a New York
City-based multi-faceted social services organization. The
organization was founded in 1972 to serve the needs of vulnerable
populations throughout New York City.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Programs
and Development and is responsible for researching, writing, and
coordinating the grant application process as well as the
management of proposals and maintain a prospect and founder
database, The Administrative Assistant will also identify research
additional funding sources and organizing the development of
- Execute all program contracts, which include serving as an
initial point of contact for funding sources in order to respond to
their needs, inquiries, and/or problems.
- Serve as the main keeper of more than forty contracts,
subcontracts, MOUs, Linkage Agreements, Agreements, Leases, and
other records as needed.
- Supports Management, Program Directors, and Fiscal Department
with records retrieval, documents, and other information as
- Provide regular program reports to funding sources
- Work collaboratively with all Program Directors to ensure that
awarded contracts are executed accurately to the initial funding
- Prepare all kind of letters for Council members or funding
sources as needed
- Work with Program Directors and community organizations to
gather data, information, and supporting documentation required to
prepare and submit funding requests and grant reports.
- Writing support to translate program strategy frameworks into
compelling proposals to impact funders.
- Prepare all kind of different RFPs linkage agreements, MOUs and
other as needed
- Respond to inquiries about all programs' grants and fiscal year
funding to management, fiscal department, and program
- Track and manage all proposals, grants, and applications
- Attend training updates about city platforms and contract
- Minimum requirement: BS/BA. Minimum 2-5 years of contract
procurement and proposal development experience with several
- At least 2- 5 years experience in not for profit, preferably
with social service organizations with multiple contracts and
diverse funding sources
- Deep experience managing city funding platforms
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Past experience in working with a large number of contracts and
- Knowledge of different funding sources
- Significant Proficiency in MS Office computer skills (Word,
Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm for working
closely with a multitude of internal and external partners.
Benefits Offered: Excellent benefits, including health insurance
plan, dental, vision, and life insurance plan, flexible spending
account, 403b, vacation, sick, holiday pay, and TransitChek.
Salary: $35,000 to $43,000 per year (commensurate with
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HANAC, Scranton , Administrative Assistant Procurement, Administration, Clerical , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!