Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to perform
routine clerical duties and provide support to company officials.
The successful candidate will be computer savvy, detailed and
organized. This is an excellent temp to hire opportunity and the
company offers a great benefit package upon hire.ESSENTIAL
- Perform routine clerical duties for the office, including
closing/opening the office, answer and direct phone calls from
residents, greet visitors, answer questions and direct questions to
appropriate personnel, receive/open /distribute mail.
- Provide administrative assistance to company officials
including filing official documents, public notifications, update
and generate fiscal records and accounts. Generate and mail
invoices; receive and post payments into appropriate computer
billing/accounting systems; generate financial and water reports;
generate remote deposit in financial institutions; reconcile
financial institution statements.
- Process payroll; maintain attendance records; track and
maintain employee clothing allowances.
- Prepare correspondence and notifications for various boards,
committees and commissions. Post scheduled meetings, issue and
track Borough building key usage.
- Issue approved permits; issue and track pavilion rentals; track
brush pile usage.
- Attend required meetings and trainings.QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Post-Secondary Education or Vocational School in work related
- Considerable experience required using Microsoft Word and Excel
software when providing administrative supportWORK-RELATED
- Demonstrated knowledge of general bookkeeping, filing, data
entry and word processing.
- Knowledge of other agencies and the use of good judgment,
courtesy and tact in answering questions from the publicPay -
$13-$15/hrFor immediate consideration, APPLY TODAY or call DEANNA
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Scranton , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Montoursville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!