Vice President Marketing, Aurea Software (Remote) - $200,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Our team is building a world-class customer acquisition model to
scale across a wildly diverse and ever-growing portfolio of
software companies within our portfolio. We are literally rewriting
the traditional playbook and building sophisticated marketing
models that deliver new revenue growth at levels of efficiencies
better than the best-performing SaaS companies out there today. Not
just once but dozens of times. To scale and deliver world-class
results, we are looking for a demand generation expert to join our
team and play an integral role in building and scaling our customer
acquisition models that include ABM, Product-Led Growth, and
If you have an amazing track record of building a scalable B2B
machine, and partnering with sales to deliver on revenue targets,
then this is the role for you. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing,
this individual will be responsible for building a scalable demand
generation model with an eye on building a model that scales to any
What You Will Be Doing
Every day, you'll apply your intellectual horsepower to define,
design and refine playbooks, models, systems and process that
enables us to scale to dozens of software companies.
Vice President Marketing Key Responsibilities
- Scale world-class demand generation programs that delivers
revenue growth at industry-best levels of efficiency
- Apply your deep domain expertise in paid search, paid social,
display, SEO and marketing automation to grow pipeline and closed
- Develop a comprehensive closed-loop marketing program to
measure and drive ROI from marketing programs. Optimize and
recommend improvements to marketing campaigns based on results
- Optimize the sales funnel - from the click to close and
everything in between by building a world-class lead nurturing and
marketing automation programs to increase lead conversion rates,
close rates and funnel velocity.
- Build marketing models and playbooks which allow us to scale
and automate manual task so that the team is focused on strategic
- Establish KPIs for all programs and track performance to ensure
marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Build an amazing team by hiring, leading and managing great
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to partnering with sales to
deliver on revenue targets
To be a great candidate for this role, you must have successfully
led demand generation for a B2B software company in the past.
- 10+ years experience of increasing responsibility supporting
demand generation with demonstrated and impactful results in terms
of pipeline and revenue growth
- At least 5 years of hands-on expertise in demand generation -
with deep domain expertise in PPC, paid social, display and
- Fluency and expertise in the use of common MarTech and
- Experience in leading cross-functional, global teams required.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable
- Expertise in enterprise B2B SaaS is required.
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses
succeed in today's complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal,
we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every
product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based,
enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription.
We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique
AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our
portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide
competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers
no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire
team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely
remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists
who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or
company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you
already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Scranton , Vice President Marketing, Aurea Software (Remote) - $200,000/year USD, Advertising , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!