Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Panaseer, a high growth series B cybersecurity scale-up, seeks a
Product Marketing Manager to advance the new and emerging security
category Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM), contribute to
product strategy with product team, and help deliver the
go-to-market for Panaseer globally.
The Product Marketing Manager will understand the problems our
customers face, and how our solutions can solve those for them.
With a passion for technology and cybersecurity, you will be
responsible for creating cybersecurity marketing and promotional
output that is compelling and engaging, while remaining credible
and technically accurate. You will gather and apply industry,
competitor & customer insights, and create compelling content that
resonates with buyers and analysts alike.
- Working with the Director of Product Marketing and the Product
and Sales teams to deliver the product collateral, sales enablement
materials and product-related content for the business and make
sure the messaging and information is updated at all times by
teaming with Content and Digital Marketing teams.
- Working with the Customer Success team obtain insights into
customers usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and
buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and data
- Working closely with Product and Design teams to create a
repository of product information, illustrations and diagrams to be
used across the company.
- Assist with the creation of sales presentation decks and
inserts for different use cases and target audiences to help
progress deals in the pipeline.
- For Product launches - project management and coordination of
different marketing functions to deliver integrated launch
- Support the Director of Product Marketing with analyst
relations content development and managing analyst briefings.
- Conduct competitor monitoring and actively research competitor
propositions and activity to ensure we retain our edge in the
- Collaborate with Content Marketing function to help create
timely, high-value marketing assets in support of corporate
communication, demand generation, and sales outreach, event
content, including presentation decks and thought leadership
articles for internal and external use.
- Ensure the messaging used in outreach, demand generation and
digital marketing campaigns is tailored to specific target
audiences (security, risk and compliance, IT) and is
- Communicate the value proposition to the Sales team and develop
sales enablement tools that facilitate the selling process.
Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best
practices, and perform market segmentation, targeting, and
positioning as required working with the Director of Product
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years product marketing/sales support/enablement/content
marketing experience in complex B2B, data analytics, SaaS
businesses or ideally cybersecurity.
- Strong communication and writing skills including experience of
creating of documentation and slide decks.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple
- Research and analytical skills with the ability to gather
complex data and insights from a variety of sources.
- Experience working with industry analysts an advantage.
- Competitive and market intelligence research experience.
- Experience working in a small and high growth environment.
- B2B experience and understanding of the enterprise IT/security
organization, function, and decision-making process.
At Panaseer, we strive to create the best environment and
atmosphere for our diverse range of employees:
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored healthcare options/ pension
- Video calls with well-being coaches are available monthly
- Wide range of health and well-being support through speakers
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Access to benefits market place and employee discounts
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity
and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and
as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly
representative of all sections of society and work in an
environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the
best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and
fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services
and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour,
religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability,
medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open
positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Jobble
Keywords: Panaseer, Scranton , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!