Content Strategist / Editor
Company: Taktical Digital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join Our Team!
What We Do
Taktical Digital is an internationally recognized performance
digital marketing agency. With an obsessive focus on maximizing
ROI, Taktical Digital clients have seen tremendous revenue driving
success across e-commerce and lead generation verticals. We are an
industry leader in social advertising, search marketing, organic
search, and lead generation.
We also operate (and are based in) Midtown, NYC's exciting, central
What We're Looking For
A cool, sharp, witty and talented talented person who's got
interest in writing, content marketing, and tech/startups in
general. Preferred if you have previous experience in an editing
role and/or have familiarity with SEO. You'll be working directly
with the SEO team and managing writers and editors, so will have
the opportunity to take on important initiatives and learn directly
from an experienced professional.
We're looking for someone who is self-directed and desires to work
in an autonomous environment, but who can also be a team player and
collaborate across departments.
We need someone who is eager to learn, doesn't always need to be
told what to do, and can balance time and manage themselves. That
being said, we are also a team that values company culture, which
means spontaneous pizza parties, too many snacks to count, and a
stunning office that we're constantly upgrading.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and edit content submitted by our team of freelance
- Optimize copy for client blogs and websites
- Write your own original content for Taktical's blog (additional
writing opportunities are available)
- Manage Trello and get familiar with the process for content
creation and management
- Learn how to distribute content on the internet so it gets
- Use advanced marketing software
- Take charge of and manage Taktical's organic social media
- Assist with newsletter creation and management
- Other possible tasks including ad writing, creative work, e-mail
What You'll Learn
- The foundations of content marketing: what it is, how to measure
its success, why it matters, etc.
- What SEO is and how content plays a role
- How to manage the content funnel, from creation to
- How to edit and write copy quickly and efficiently, with the
opportunity to build a substantial writing portfolio
- Adapting and editing content according to brand tone, best SEO
practices, and more
- How to lead and manage an organic social media strategy
- How to analyze content performance and make recommendations for
- How to write SEO-friendly blogs that drive major traffic
Other skills that are good to have:
Sense of humor
Loves learning and sharing knowledge
Sound right for you? Click APPLY above
Keywords: Taktical Digital, Scranton , Content Strategist / Editor, Advertising , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!