Civil/ Field Engineer
Company: DALLA RIVA GESTIONI ALBERGHIERE S.R.L.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking bright Engineers to
join upcoming projects in New York, NY. This is a great opportunity
to join a leading firm in the construction industry and develop
personal and professional growth. Recent graduates highly
encouraged to apply.
- Update and maintenance of logs for all RFIs, drawings, change
directives, contractor change requests, inspection reports, safety
- Create and modify utility plans, specifications, calculations,
charts and graphs in accordance with applicable codes
- Support field operations with cost controls and scheduling
- Support with materials purchasing
- Responsible for making sure all documents are in
- Coordination of the Request for Information (RFI), change
order, submittal and drawing process.
- Coordination of construction contract correspondence, input &
maintenance of project information and status reports
- The receipt, review & distribution, and maintenance of project
- Manage subcontractors
- Adjust and monitor project schedule
- Support contracts and the project superintendent
- 1-2 years of engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience using autoCAD
- Building experience is a plus!
- Dynamic personality
- Open-minded and flexible
- Open to growth
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional manner
- Construction industry knowledge preferred
JLM Strategic is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic
information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: DALLA RIVA GESTIONI ALBERGHIERE S.R.L., Scranton , Civil/ Field Engineer, Engineering , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!