Field Support Technician - Join Today!
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Clarks Summit
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Field Service Technician II Toshiba America Business Solutions,
a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service
Technician II working in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pa
marketplace.Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for
our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure
documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing,
dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute
their professional best.Summary: Work within an assigned territory
with the responsibility to maintain, service, and repair office
equipment at customer locations in an effective and efficient
- Providing technical service by maintaining, providing
solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color
and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer
locations in assigned territories.
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers,
copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in
an effective and efficient manner.
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair,
removal, and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete
assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route
activity as required.
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are
available in order to service machines.
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build
proficiency for field assignments.
- Complete service training as required by Toshiba America
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service
activities are accurately documented according to service practices
using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage,
and expense reports) with activity.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical repair.
- Demonstrated experience with document management, MFP, and
- Experience providing on-site service and repair to customers
and able to handle complex issues and provide solutions where
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and utilize time
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing
- Requires a valid drivers license and reliable insured
- Ability to lift 50lbs. The job involves frequent bending,
lifting, and reaching.
- Toshiba America Business Solutions is currently accepting proof
of vaccination status on a voluntary basis during the onboarding
process.Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a
competitive salary and generous benefits package including the
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation &
sick/personal business/volunteer days Toshiba America Business
Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry,
color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status,
national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Scranton , Field Support Technician - Join Today!, Engineering , Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!