PLC Controls Engineer - Bloomsburg, PA
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Please see our website for more job openings:
Description:Our company is currently in search of PLC and Controls
Specialist to join our Engineering Team in Bloomsburg, PA. Primary
- Responsible for specifying/implementing equipment controls and
improving manufacturing performance.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing and other
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective control
processes and methods in accordance with product manufacturing
requirements and health/safety standards.
- Designs, develops, and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies
various control system upgrades.
- Prepares and maintains detailed policies and procedures for
Process Control Systems.
- Devises and implement preventative, total productive and
predictive maintenance plans to drive equipment reliability to best
- Develops solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance
problems and Provides troubleshooting support for electrical and
mechanical system Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative, provide leadership, meet
deadlines and work in a team environment Qualifications
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of work experience in a manufacturing or related field
with working knowledge of control technologies used in
manufacturing processes. Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient with Allen Bradly PLC controls
- RSLinx, RSLogix 5, 500, 5000 (motion). Panelbuilder, RSVIEW 32,
- Proficient with VFD, temperature control, data recording
- Experience with equipment safety systems including STI & Banner
- Ability to analyze difficult and complex engineering systems
and render clear interpretation and direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Access,
Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proficient with AutoCAD and or Autodesk Inventor
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Experience in requesting and justifying capital funding
- Experience in equipment reliability engineering
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management
- Experience with Beckhoff PLCs
- Visual Basic programming experience
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Scranton , PLC Controls Engineer - Bloomsburg, PA, Engineering , Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!