Registered Nurse-Health Center Manager-Occupational Health
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Registered Nurse-Health Center Manager needed for a-direct hire
work opportunity with Yoh's client located in the Swiftwater,
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse
- Management/clinical experience
- Occupational Health a plus
What You'll Be Doing:
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center
which provides work related and occupational health services, as
well as, acute and episodic care (2+ regularly scheduled
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to
patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Manages Administrative and Clinical staff; inclusive of:
Providers, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, and
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff
management including talent acquisition, staff development and
performance management. Provides input to Director, Client
Operations for the final staffing decisions.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the
successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard
monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents
resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on
objective scheduling & volume analysis - presents to Director,
Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural,
policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to
the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and
the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures
implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies,
inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to
manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps
- Acts as health center's infection control lead and collaborates
with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control
- Interacts with client representatives
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Current license as a RN in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S)
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support
for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the medical field
- 2+ years' management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards
for Infection Prevention practices.
What's In It For You?
Great company that truly cares for its employees.
Our employees are valued both as team members and as individuals,
which is why we work hard to create an atmosphere of service to one
another, as well as a team approach to success.
Competitive Benefits (Medical/Life & Disability Insurance/Paid
Holidays & Vacations/Service Awards/Education Assistance)
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Hospital Manager,
Location: Henryville, PA - 18332
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Scranton , Registered Nurse-Health Center Manager-Occupational Health, Executive , Henryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!