VP, Corporate FP&A
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The VP of Corporate FP&A (FPAVP) provides holistic and
robust financial management (budgeting, forecasting, special
initiatives tracking) for all Corporate functions. The position
will serve as the lead "Business Partner" and liaison between
Corporate FP&A and all Corporate leaders/functions.The FPAVP
will work partner closely with Sales, Marketing, HR, Legal/Risk,
and Executive Management to gather budget, forecast, track, and
manage all Corporate related expenses, to make data driven
recommendations, and help implement and validate solutions. The
position will play an important role in the strategic investments
for the Company and will work closely with the Chief Technology
Officer and Strategy team leadership to collaborate on capital
allocation associated with investments and ensure proper measures
are in place to monitor and track performance/spend. The FPAVP will
lead and supervise the analysts on the FP&A staff to insure
timely and accurate completion of all FP&A deadlines,
initiatives, and projects.
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting tools that leverage
existing data to provide key indicators of Corporate expense
trending and forecasting
- Lead the Budget Planning and Forecasting processes across all
Corporate operating units, including cost center budgets, capital
plans, working capital and headcount.
- Preparation and consolidation of working documents and
- Facilitate, in partnership with ESC, month end close. Review
monthly financial results, analyze variances, investigate causes of
key variances, and prepare summary reports.
- Proactively propose, design, create, and deliver expense
modeling to support the Corporate team including strategic
- Assess the impact of forecasted changes and model the impact it
will have to the business.
- Prepare monthly standardized reporting packages.
- Support the Corporate functional teams as necessary to prepare
cost/benefit analysis on major initiatives and perform audits after
the completion of programs to understand actual results.
- Assist in the development of market research and analysis,
financial models, business cases and white papers for key sales and
strategic growth projects.
- Perform other analysis as requested by executive
Education, Required Skills & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, or related
field. MBA a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of Finance / Accounting Experience with a
minimum of 5 years and financial reporting experience and 7 years
of experience leading a team
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and
professional interactive skills. Ability to know the audience and
adjust message, or pivot, accordingly. Effectively paint a picture
and tell the story; synthesizes and summarizes results.
Disseminates information timely, and responsibly, making sure the
receivers understand the content. Excellent analytical and
- Strong and self-confident personality with the ability to
challenge assumptions and ideas and influence without
- Uses technology to combine disparate data, tackle problems and
make presentations to management. Can design reports, and
self-service reporting tools business managers will use.
- Ability to synthesize information into recommendations and use
those recommendations to drive change.
- Customer Service - Respond promptly to requests for service and
assistance as needed. Follow up as needed. Build trusting
- Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage
multiple priorities/deadlines and shift priorities, as necessary.
Uses time effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops
- Advanced computer skills (spreadsheet, database and graphics)
and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Scranton , VP, Corporate FP&A, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!