Office Manager - Lexington, Ky
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 6, 2021
Morrison Healthcareis a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens,
restaurants, and cafs feature socially responsible practices and
exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful
Choices-- wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest
in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in
food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a
Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative
positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million
hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern
Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare " for the
past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for
the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team
As an Office Manager, you will perform a variety of duties
including coordination of all business unit accounting activities,
maintaining cash control, payroll, including Living Wage Ordinance
compliance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, profit and loss
reconciliations, and human resources administration/benefits for
personnel. You will coordinate routine office duties to include
data entry, associate files, record retention, and support
documentation. Other duties include coordinating associate events,
monthly and annual business reports as well as handling the POS
system, camera system and digital signage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as
bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information
management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of
appropriate software applications.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection,
retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness,
accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or
workers within department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of administrative and clerical experience in an office,
hotel, corporate and/or related work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office
- Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Req ID:915316
MELISSA E LEPORE
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Scranton , Office Manager - Lexington, Ky, Executive , Callicoon, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!