Director of Communications Operations
Company: New York State Executive Chamber
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: New York City, NY or Albany, NY
The Executive Chamber of Governor Kathy Hochul is seeking a highly
organized, skilled communications professional to help manage the
operations of the Governor's Communications office. The Director of
Communications Operations will work closely with the Press
Secretary, the Director of Communications, and other senior staff
to ensure that the communications function of the Governor's office
functions at a high level around the clock.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the tracking of all print, television, radio and
online media coverage of the Governor, including regular clip
reports and media analysis.
- Creating transcripts and accurate records of all of the
Governor's public remarks and appearances in a searchable
- Assisting the Communications Office with research requests in a
timely and highly accurate fashion.
The position can be based in either New York City or Albany, New
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Five plus years of relevant work experience in communications,
research or press is required.
- Government, political or campaign experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
Collegiality is necessary. Good sense of humor is a plus. Please
include resume and cover letter with your application.
Keywords: New York State Executive Chamber, Scranton , Director of Communications Operations, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!