Director of Finance
Company: JUV Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JUV Consulting is looking for someone to oversee the
bookkeeping, financial planning & forecasting, data integration,
budget management, reporting, and financial control components of
the business. This person will be in charge of creating key
analyses and reports to help executive leaders and departmental
leaders make better, more informed decisions. The Director of
Finance, in tandem with the CFO and COO will serve as a link
between all functions within the organization. In this position,
you will not only provide sound accounting & reporting best
practices with company finances and cash flow forecasting but will
also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of
growth for our business. This person will play a key role in
driving the development and execution of the corporate growth
strategy, including all financial planning and analysis. They will
apply a thoughtful mindset to our processes, business model, and
cross functional communication, and use a mix of creativity, data,
and people skills to find opportunities for improvement in
Location: New York, NY (Times Square Offices) / COVID-19 Remote
Time Commitment: Full-time
- Work collaboratively with leadership to refine and develop the
company's growth strategy.
- Refine and measure performance goals for the business & key
personnel, and associated reporting for managerial decision
- Develop ROI evaluation process across all OKRs and
- Coordinate and help drive the quarterly forecasting and annual
- Perform in-depth financial analysis, build strategic models,
and develop recommendations to help make informed business
- Assist with potential fundraising programs; preparing
projections, diligence, presentations, and all other ad hoc
- Oversee bookkeeping manager, coordinate all bookkeeping
efforts, expense account infrastructure, and regular
- Prepare the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and reporting of
actuals against plan.
- Implement and lead the annual budgeting and planning process
and associated quarterly/monthly reviews.
- Develop policies, financial procedures and processes as deemed
appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Evolve the company's cash flow forecasting models.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement
changes to eliminate redundancies and increase efficiency.
- Implement processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to
capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to
make better decisions.
- Accountability for the month-end close process, ensuring
completeness and accuracy of reported financial results.
- Prepare internal reports for business leaders supporting their
- Own data integration and reconciliation across all internal
- Coordinating procurement efforts for all new client
- Provide high level risk management advice on MSAs, SOWs, and
- 2-5 years in a Finance, FP&A, or accounting function within
a services based business or high growth startup.
- Superior Excel skills with a focus on financial modeling.
- Expert in Quickbooks.
- Literate in all financial statements.
- Sound business judgment; high level of organization with
ability to manage multiple projects; track record of taking
ownership in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, including understanding
and evaluating terms of services, end user license agreements,
master service agreements, and legally binding contracts.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial
culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with
employees at all levels.
- Data-driven and goal-oriented, you measure success both
quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of
- Familiarity with Carta (or similar system).
- Familiarity with Zapier or similar system integration
- Familiarity Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Familiarity with LLC tax management.
- Accounting background with accruals a plus.
Competitive salary, commission, flexible WFH policies, generous
PTO, Health Insurance, company-sponsored professional development &
wellness programming, immense opportunity to move into senior
leadership for a fast-growing startup.
Keywords: JUV Consulting, Scranton , Director of Finance, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!