Company: Midland Recruiters
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Well established and growing company has an excellent
opportunity available for a Plant Manager. Job Duties:
- Plan, organize, direct and run operations.
- Manage the role of the Assistant Plant Manager; manufacturing
and downstream support operation supervisors and administrative
- Manage relationship with supply chain and scheduling to ensure
- Maintain all production equipment operation and
- Assure all material in is running to specification.
- Responsible for product quality and product yield.
- Support R&D experiments for new product/process development
working with Assistant Plant Manager and engineering staff.
- Work with Quality to maintain and continuously improve the
ISO-9001-13485 quality systems.
- Work with sales, customers, and outside vendors to improve the
processing of current products and in the development of new
- Establish controls to ensure accurate inventory
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in manufacturing
- Maintain all safety requirements and ensure a safe work
- Address all employee issues and grievances.
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager or Assistant Plant
Manager in a plastics or similar background.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles.
- Familiarity with thermoplastics industry standards.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and 5S.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and
- Strong communication skills; experience communicating with
remote sites a plus.
- Mechanical ability.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Good Time Management.
- Experience in plastics extrusion, injection molding, blow
molding, polymers, HDPE, LDPE, LLDP, PVC, polyethylene or
polypropylene would be a plus.
Keywords: Midland Recruiters, Scranton , Plant Manager, Executive , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!