VP of Community
Company: Hone Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are
We are a modern mens health company committed to giving men
confidence as they age. Our goal is to help men break through
highly stigmatized conditions using education and increasing access
by making care more convenient and affordable. Our initial vertical
will be treating men who are seeing changes in their energy and
want to manage their testosterone levels with a combination of
lifestyle changes, supplements and pharmaceutical products backed
by clinically-defined protocols. Additional verticals will include
longevity, behavior modification, and mindset to help us create a
360 degree optimization platform.
We're currently funded by tier 1 VCs in Silicon Valley and NYC and
experiencing incredible growth.
We are growing faster than anticipated and we are currently seeking
an energetic, independent, intrinsically-motivated VP of Community
who is an excellent problem solver, critical thinker, and has
demonstrated building large communities in the past from
You should have a track record of building and managing large
communities from your prior history and have a love for the
process. Ideally, you are a health nut yourself and have done a
great job making sure that you've optimized your life.
- Create and execute community development strategy
- Assess and expand upon Peak current community tools
- Manage and grow user community social channels
- Build a world-class community of passionate Peak users
- Institute knowledge creation and management processes that
- Work cross-functionally to discover, curate, and publish
helpful content and resources
- Foster creation of Peak ambassador program
- Manage and support an online space for Peak users
- 5+ years of experience as a Community Manager in a fast-paced
- Strong software and SaaS background
- Experience curating content for online communities
- Effective communicator
- Strong thought leadership and opinion in this space
- Ability to work with significant autonomy; define and execute a
plan to achieve overall strategic goals and metrics
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plan coverage.
- Budget for the technology tools you need whether a laptop,
monitor, or special software.
- Uncapped vacation and sick days.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to
building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We
will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please
contact us to request accommodation.by Jobble
Keywords: Hone Health, Scranton , VP of Community, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!