Pro Bono Program Manager
Company: Fawkes IDM
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Seeking a full-time Pro Bono Program Manager.
- Implementing and maintaining systems to track and report pro
bono matters and interests.
- Preparing and analyzing reports on pro bono metrics.
- Responding to requests for pro bono information from internal
and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining an intranet site including pro bono policies and
procedures, training materials, templates, and other
- Facilitating intake (including responding to calls, letters,
and website requests for pro bono assistance) and opening new
- Preparing agendas and coordinating meetings of the Pro Bono
- Preparing/updating promotional and recruitment materials
regarding pro bono.
- Coordinating attendance at pro bono events.
- Recruiting lawyers for new pro bono matters and for ongoing
matters that need additional staffing.
- Ensuring that all pro bono matters handled or supervised by
departing attorneys are appropriately staffed or closed.
- Serving as a source of information on the firm's pro bono
policies, including assisting with orientation sessions for summer
associates, incoming associates, and lateral attorneys.
- Assisting in coordination of pro bono projects, trainings and
other internal pro bono events.
- Assisting in developing and running limited scope pro bono
clinics and developing and maintaining relationships with legal
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree plus prior experience with (i)
management of pro bono services, (ii) management of services at
legal services provider, or (iii) project management.
- Familiarity with legal service organizations and/or the public
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice.
- Experience in database management and analysis.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook;
proficiency in (or willingness to master) SharePoint, Microsoft
Teams, and OneNote.
Keywords: Fawkes IDM, Scranton , Pro Bono Program Manager, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!