Customer Success Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Want a fulfilling new role at a well funded, fast- growth
- Our client builds trust between landlords and renters using
financial technology, clearing the worry of security deposits.
- Renters use the platform to pay for any property damage
directly, rather than an upfront deposit.
- They're looking for an exceptional team member to join their
Customer Success team, this person will be the face of the company
and ensure the success of overall company performance - a very
important cog in the machine.
- Manage and cultivate long-term relationships with partners at
- Help partners achieve their goals.
- Lead implementation, onboarding, training, change management
and pilot programs for your portfolio of customers.
- Be a force multiplier for the value our partners derive from
- Seek growth opportunities with partners.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams, acting as
the internal voice of the customer.
- Deliver success stories, case studies and referral sources to
foster company growth.
- 3-5 years experience in the real estate industry, at an early
stage startup, or working with a SaaS product highly preferred -
bonus points for all three!
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or engineering
- You are sociable, empathetic, charismatic and highly
- You are a problem solver, a clear communicator and exhibit
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS platforms and API
- Willingness to experiment, make mistakes and learn.
- Ability to work out of our New York City officeBenefits and
- Health, Dental and Vision plans that begin on day one with
generous company contributions
- Stock Options because every employee is key to the success of
- Remote Office Expense Reimbursement so you can make your home a
comfortable work environment
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule because we value work life
- Commuter Benefits which are pre tax dollars for transit and
- Quarterly Team Kick offs and other team outings
- Amazing offices in NYC and Tel Aviv
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are
super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- $90,000 - $100,000 + competitive bonus
Keywords: Org3D, Scranton , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!