Health Center Manager RN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and near site wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, near site,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Health
Center Manager RN to join our team in Owego, NY.
- The HCM/RN will provide direct patient care, manage all team
members at Owego Wellness Center, to include 3 direct reports. The
HCM/RN will oversee all operations in addition to managing team
- Management routines would include weekly touchpoints such as:
- 1:1 weekly meeting with team and individual team members
- Support with site issues and/or continuous improvement
- Coordinate adequate staffing and coverage, schedules
- Ensure ART of Quality and member engagement strategies are
- Post any requisition for open position, interview and hire,
provide training/onboarding support and mentor any new team
members. Perform performance review and ongoing coaching and team
- Collaborate with Director to ensure all site assessment
components are substantially compliant, which are quality measures
to continue AAAHC accreditation status
- Responsible for overall performance of site
- Utilization goals; performance guarantees
- Budget adherence and review of monthly expenses, explanation of
- Manage supplies and inventory to meet budget requirements
- Serve as escalation point for local client stakeholders
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as RN in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be
required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support
for health care providers is requiredExperience:
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the medical field
- 2 - 3 years' management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards
for Infection Prevention practicesWork-life balance is at the
foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed.
We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same
for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers
benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are
requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a
COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious
accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a
position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your
proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as
part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
- As permitted by applicable law.
Keywords: Premise Health, Scranton , Health Center Manager RN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Owego, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!