Company: Moe's Southwest Grill
Posted on: September 23, 2022
You are applying for work for a franchisee of Moe's, not Moe's
corporate or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will
be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who set their own wage and benefit programs, which can vary between
As the Assistant Manager, you'll enjoy plenty of work-related
perks, such as advancement opportunities, provided uniforms, meal
discounts, and more.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for keeping our restaurant
exceptionally clean and well-run. He or she will assist the General
Manager in the day-to-day fast food restaurant operations and in
managing the staff of our Moe's. These duties will include
executing company policies, procedures, and programs.
The Assistant Manager must have experience in business management
and people motivation and must be an excellent communicator.
As the Assistant Manager, you will report directly to the Moe's
General Manager. Some of your responsibilities may be to:
- Comply with food safety procedures
- Work with management team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage crew member employees
- Interview and recommend crew members for hiring
- Provide proper training for crew members
- Maintain fast, accurate service and provide top-notch customer
service to every guest that comes into our fast food restaurant
The Assistant Manager will help to support the company by creating
and maintaining an excellent work environment by providing
leadership, direction, and development to subordinate supervisors
and team members alike.
Keywords: Moe's Southwest Grill, Scranton , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!