Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Berry Global
Location: Mountain Top
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Berry Global*, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is
committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's
Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a
combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global
supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and
rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end
markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities
worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always
advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and
services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships
through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we
are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our
values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn
more about Berry, visit *berryglobal.com*.
* Meet and maintain all divisional Quality Management System
objectives, including year over year defect/credit reduction, and
Quality Management System implementation targets.
* Direct the activities, duties, and projects of the QC and Lab
Technicians to assure compliance to customer specifications.
* Direct and maintain all quality programs and drive process
improvement --- Lead and direct all plant certifications including
ISO, SQF, AIB, IMS, etc --- Lead internal and external audits,
trainings, and presentations.
* Serve as the plant's contact for customer complaints and customer
compliance audits. Maintain reporting systems for internal and
external complaints. --- Communicate plant quality expectations and
monitor performance relative to the objectives in a timely and
* Responsible for compliance with all facility product safety
(GMP's)/Sanitation policies and procedures. Must continually work
to promote orderliness and cleanliness of their work area in
support of companywide product stewardship standards.
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, implement, and
document Quality Management System for maintenance and control of
products and processes.
* Bachelor Degree in Quality or related Science preferred or
equivalent practical experience
* 3 years experience in Quality Management, Engineering Management,
Production Management and/or Project Management in a 250+ employee
* 3 years supervisory experience required
* Certified in ISO 9001:2015 required
* SQF certified, a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Mountain Top, PA 18707: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Berry Global, Scranton , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!