Maintenance Facilities Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Maintenance & Facilities Manager Lackawanna/Luzerne Co. - Up to
$70KThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Anna PonasAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
seeking a dynamic and experienced Permanent Maintenance Facilities
Manager to join our team. This position requires a hands-on,
self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who thrives in a
fast-paced, sales-driven environment. The successful candidate will
be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all our
facilities, ensuring a safe and functional environment for our
staff and clients. This includes overseeing all structural,
mechanical, plumbing, and electrical fixtures, as well as advising
on maintenance and equipment problems.Why join us?This is an
exciting opportunity for a seasoned Maintenance Facilities Manager
to join a dynamic and fast-paced retail industry. If you have the
skills and experience we need, we would love to hear from you. We
offer health benefits with multiple plans to choose from in
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance,
flexible spending account, college tuition benefits, employee
assistance program and paid time off.Job DetailsAs the Permanent
Maintenance Facilities Manager, your responsibilities will include
but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the regular maintenance of all facilities, including
structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical fixtures.
- Advising and resolving maintenance and equipment problems
promptly to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
- Managing the maintenance department and ensuring all tasks are
carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Overseeing and coordinating remodels and renovations as
- Evaluating existing vendors and sourcing new ones to ensure the
best quality and value for our maintenance needs.
- Coordinating with landlords and tenants on maintenance matters,
ensuring all parties are kept informed and any issues are resolved
- Ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal codes
relating to building maintenance and safety.
- Regularly carrying 50 pounds and occasionally carrying 100
- Performing hands-on tasks such as replacing light bulbs and
using a ladder to wash windows.Qualifications:The ideal candidate
for the Permanent Maintenance Facilities Manager position should
- 5+years' experience as a Manager/Supervisor of
- Proven experience in managing a maintenance department.
- Strong knowledge of structural, mechanical, plumbing, and
- Experience in overseeing remodels and renovations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to advise on
and resolve maintenance and equipment problems.
- Experience in evaluating vendors and coordinating with
landlords and tenants.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and carpentry.
- Understanding of local, state, and federal codes relating to
building maintenance and safety.
- Physical fitness, with the ability to regularly carry 50 pounds
and occasionally carry 100 pounds.
- Hands-on skills such as the ability to replace light bulbs and
use a ladder to wash windows.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar
role.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Scranton , Maintenance Facilities Manager, Executive , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!