Environmental Senior Project Manager
Company: SCE Environmental Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Job DescriptionProject ManagerA fast growing, Northeastern Pennsylvania Environmental Services Company is looking to hire a Project Manager.Candidate must have 5-10 years of project management experience along with experience working with senior executives, outside vendors, subcontractors and labor personnel. Must have exceptional communication skills and understand or be familiar with asbestos abatement, remediation work, site work, utility work and demolition work.Candidate should have proficient knowledge of estimating software, Excel, and MS Office along with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. This hire will also have duties including scheduling, billing, contract compliance, and change order management.At SCE, the PM will become completely familiar with company production history and have a complete understanding of subcontracting and procurement strategies as well as budget issues. PM will manage 2-5 projects at once depending on the complexity and value.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews project proposal, estimates and/or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work-plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others and responsible for timely, accurate submission of all project activity, incident, log books and other project-related data from the field.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice, to resolve problems and ensure strict adherence to all safety related guidelines.
- Prepares “field” invoice for submission to accounting department for billing; the field invoice must include all documents required to support and substantiate timely and accurate invoicing to clients.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Demands strict adherence to all company, client and governmental safety-guidelines.
- Attends site walks to prepare reports for bidding opportunities.
- (Other duties may be assigned) EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Must have 5-10 years hands on accounting construction along with experience working with senior executives, government agencies and private industry. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. P.E. or EIT preferred.SCHEDULINGMust be proficient in MS Project or Primavera scheduling software. COMPUTER SKILLSMust have high-level skills in MS Office Suite (word, excel, PP) and MS Project Company DescriptionCOMPANY DESCRIPTIONEstablished in 2000, SCE was founded with the intent to offer safe, cost effective environmental services at the highest level of customer satisfaction. Once created, SCE emerged in the Eastern United States as a full service environmental contracting company.SCE is a Pennsylvania based full service environmental company performing environmental remediation, oil & gas services, demolition, abatement, waste management, and industrial services both Nationally and Internationally.Since our founding, SCE has completed projects in 38 US States. In 2002, SCE completed its first international project in Taiwan. Since then, SCE has worked in Canada, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Nicaragua, Togo, Kuwait, and Venezuela and continues to grow its international business.SCE was named the 13th Fastest Growing Environmental Services Company in America by Inc. Magazine and was named #1066 of the Top 5000 Small Business in America. Additionally, SCE was awarded the Bronze Medal from The Environmental Business Journal for excellence in environmental remediation.SCE has completed projects ranging from an $13.5M complex soil excavation project to a six-mile pipeline project to a multi-state UST Program. All SCE projects are done with Safety as Job One.Since 2000, SCE has evolved from a small remediation firm to one of the largest environmental construction companies in Pennsylvania. With over 200+ OSHA trained personnel and a fleet of heavy equipment, SCE is a true turn-key contractor.
Keywords: SCE Environmental Group, Inc., Scranton , Environmental Senior Project Manager, Executive , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!