NICU Medical Director Job in Scranton, PA (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Job ID: 6243Practice Details
- Seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial, and creative leader who
is interested in becoming the Medical Director.
- 16-bed Level-III NICU located in Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Our practice consists of four neonatologists and is supported
by pediatric cardiology, pediatric neurology, ophthalmology, and an
enthusiastic administration, which views womens and childrens
services as a flagship offering of the hospital.
- The NICU draws upon a base of 4,000 deliveries per year,
including more than 2.500 per year which are inborn.
- Respiratory services include conventional ventilation, HFOV,
- The practice also runs a monthly apnea clinic and offers ground
transport to its referral hospitals.
- Practice members also serve as medical student preceptors.
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To
$75,000 More Compared To Starting NICU Medical Director Salaries In
New Jersey and New York. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower
Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant
Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And
Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,472 sqft
Overlooking the city of Scranton, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom,
West Mountain property is a tremendously rare find. Located at the
top of the beautiful Fawnwood Heights development, this home is one
of the most recent constructions. Central AC, hardwood/ tile floors
throughout, 2 garages with 2 driveways, and a gas fireplace are
just a few amenities worth mentioning. This home can be yours for
$299,900. The Community. Scranton offers easy access to a number of
major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is
the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former
anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of
Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale. The Employer. The Hospital
of Scranton is a 180+ bed acute care hospital. The hospital has
been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 for the sixth
consecutive year was named one of Americas Top 50 Hospitals by
HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years
in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton /
Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to
Beckers Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the
United States. Closest Major City
- 90 miles to Newark, NJ
- 95 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 98 miles to New York, NY
- 104 miles to Philadelphia, PA
- 154 miles to Baltimore, MD Colleges and Universities
- University of Scranton (Full-time enrollment: 5,488)
- Marywood University (FT enrollment: 2,959)
- Lackawanna College (FT enrollment: 1,382)
- Fortis Institute-Scranton (FT enrollment: 675)
- Johnson College (FT enrollment: 456)
- Career Technology Center of Lackawanna County (FT enrollment:
- Nay Aug Park - Scranton, Pennsylvania - park, zoo, and
amusement area in Northeast Pennsylvania
- Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel - Scranton, Pennsylvania -
historic six-story hotel in Scranton
- Sno Mountain Ski Resort - Scranton, Pennsylvania - ski mountain
and resort in northeastern Pennsylvania Shopping
- The Mall at Steamtown - Scranton, Pennsylvania - shopping
center in downtown Scranton
- Viewmont Mall - Scranton, Pennsylvania - shopping center in
Northeastern Pennsylvania Keyphrases: neonatology jobs,
neonatologist jobs, neonatologist nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology
jobs, pediatric neonatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Scranton , NICU Medical Director Job in Scranton, PA (Physician #), Executive , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!