RN Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: September 13, 2020
RN - Home Health Case Manager
$55,000 - $65,000 (Salary)
*MAY Train or take Grads! **Flexible scheduling (hours and days) is
an option to best suit the needs of you, your family and your
patients. Enjoy the freedom of the open road without adding wear &
tear on your own vehicle! We provides a company car and gas credit
card and covers all costs associated with maintenance of the
RN - Home Health Care Manager Position Overview:
As an employee you can expect a Supportive Leadership Team,
Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits, 401k
- 8am - 5pm Rotating Call Responsibility
- Provide the 1:1 patient care and education that is at the heart
of being a nurse.
- Credit Card
- Laptop & Cell Phone.
- There will be significant guidance and mentorship during your
- NetSmart Charting System
- Performs skilled nursing assessments (including OASIS),
evaluations and reevaluations. This includes treatments as
prescribed by the physician.
- Initiates, develops, revises and coordinates the patient plan
of care in conjunction with the patient, family, physician and
other involved disciplines.
- Implements teaching appropriate to the patient's needs and
within the context of their environment and learning ability.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities. Position
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of PA.
- Current CPR Certification
- Current driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Home Health and OASIS experience preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
- Demonstrates skill in strong and effective written and verbal
communication interpersonal relationships, organizational ability
and time management. Please Call:
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized
leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're
the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and
permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can
earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring
other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent
job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Scranton , RN Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager (RN #), Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!