Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time and Part Time
Company: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
Location: Lake Ariel
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected
- Properly instructs and guides chemical dependency technicians
and LPN's in client care responsibilities and assignments.
- Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and
- Offer positive constructive feedback and direction to
students/interns on the unit.
- Conveys accurate information in supportive and courteous manner
to unit nursing and tech staff.
- Seeks out supervision and direction from physician.
- Completion of nursing assessments, transfers, discharges,
treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation,
medication administration, and vitals.
- Knowledge of detox protocols.
- Assist medical doctor as needed, provide medical lectures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program
- Ensure room assignments are appropriate to clients' needs.
- Attend and actively participate in departmental staff
- Maintain medical equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain confidentiality and proper boundaries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Competencies Strong background in Mental Health Disorders
and SUD, knowledge of HIPAA laws, Confidentiality, state licensing
regulations, CPR, AED and First Aid, other trainings as required.
Able to effectively meet the needs of the client, positive
relationships with internal and external customers and contributing
to the success of the corporation.
Pyramid CORE Values
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to
inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with
these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for
upholding these CORE Values INTEGRITY is striving to be honest,
transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the
community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to
always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is
needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach;
working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine,
compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support
Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Current RN license in state of practice. Knowledge of continuous
improvement techniques. Awareness and understanding of regulating
bodies (CARF, Office of Mental Health, DDAP, RTFA).
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong
social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must
possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with
people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written
communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by
gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/
group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem
solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism.
Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the
public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react
appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions
in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis
situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous
improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving
skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Benefits for FT
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid days off
- and so much more!
Keywords: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc., Scranton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time and Part Time, Healthcare , Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!