Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
LPNHughesville, PAEssential Functions:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
the care in partnership with the patient, representatives and
- Provides services -that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care
- Recognizes and -reports changes in the patients condition to
the RN supervisor.
- Counsels and educates the patient and the family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patients progress.
- Assists the RN of physician in performing specialized
procedures and duties.
- Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assists the client in learning appropriate self care
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient and care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Participates in quality assessments and performance improvement
- In In-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Offices Emergency Preparedness program, as
- Accesses protected health information (PHI) necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for
LPN/LVN and has a current license as a LPN/LVN in the state in
which he/she practices.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as a LPN/LVN or completion of
the Offices preceptor program.Interim HealthCare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is
independently owned and operated. -2019 Interim HealthCare
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Scranton , LPN, Healthcare , Hughesville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!