Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: SC & BP Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At A Moment's Notice Staffing Agency is now hiring Registered
Nurses. Apply today for an immediate interview!
- Guaranteed never to be canceled from your scheduled
- Hiring All Shifts FT/PT/PRN or create your own schedule
- Guaranteed Block booking availableThe Registered Nurse (RN)
assumes responsibility and accountability for nursing services
delivered to assigned residents of a designated unit for one shift.
The RN provides direct care, administers treatments and
medications, organizes and distributes daily assignments to direct
care staff consistent with staff competency and each individual
resident's comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.Job
- Supervises direct care staff and makes decisions about resident
care needs during shifts concerning scope of clinical competence,
consistent with facility policies and procedures.
- Makes daily compliance rounds on assigned unit at least at
beginning and at end of shift to observe, examine or interview
residents, to verify information from ongoing shift, to monitor
regulatory compliance, to determine staff assignments, and provides
/ receives report.
- Develops and distributes resident care assignments to direct
care staff. Assignments match resident needs with skills of direct
care staff, and maintain consistency to the extent practicable.
Adjusts assignments according to availability of qualified staff.
Changes assignments if necessary during shift to meet resident
- Provides orientation to unit and unit routines to new staff
members or staff from temporary agencies.
- Describes care plan goals and approaches to direct care staff
so that care plan is consistently implemented on all shifts by all
caregivers. Seeks input from nurse aides about residents'
condition, functional abilities, preferences and alternative
approaches to care.
- Administers medications, treatments and provides direct care to
residents on unit according to physician orders and in compliance
with facility policies and procedures.
- Performs physical assessment (or gathers appropriate data) of
new admissions and current residents as indicated by change in
condition or as required by regulation. Completes assigned sections
of resident assessment instruments used in facility.
- Modifies approaches in plans of care to accommodate resident
needs and preferences, to manage risk factors for functional
decline and to improve functional abilities.
- Trains and develops staff by conducting skills observations of
nurse aides identifying learning needs and taking advantage of
opportunities to teach on the unit. Reports information to Unit
Manager as part of staff performance evaluations.
- Completes required documentation of care and services delivered
during shift including subjective findings, objective symptoms,
interventions and resident responses to interventions. Completes
required documentation of special circumstances including
accident/incident reports in compliance with state and federal laws
- Informs the resident in advance about care and treatment and
any changes to the plan of care.Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Active license as RN in Pennsylvania. CPR Certification
- Acceptable verification of training and competency evaluation
from State Nurse Aide Registry
- Complete COVID-19 VaccinationWe're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: SC & BP Staffing, Scranton , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!