Company: Guthrie Medical Group, P.C.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a
belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high
quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still
physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated
health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties
across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on
our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie,
because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other.
We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible
Otolaryngologist to join its busy, well-established practice.
Highlights of the Position
- High-volume well-established practice
- Sub-specialty program support for adult patients (Head & Neck
Surgery, Rhinology, Otology) and general specialty services for
- Free-standing and modern clinic facilities
- Remodeled Intensive Care and Emergency Department at Guthrie
Robert Packer Hospital, as well as updated ORs with robotic
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system, top 1% of Epic
Work Life Balance
- Advanced practice Providers support both outpatient and
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral
- Medical school loan repayment - $200,000
- Financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or
currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on
a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 14 days with options for home study with option
of converting one week into additional PTO.
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications,
membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities – Guthrie's 6 residency and fellowship
programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments.
The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in
medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to
ensure a successful start at Guthrie
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a
quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and
neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its
own, Guthrie's central location affords the benefits of dining,
shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities,
with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north
central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty
group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced
practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office
network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities to
enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an
environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
Keywords: Guthrie Medical Group, P.C., Scranton , Otolaryngology, Healthcare , Sayre, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!