Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pediatrics
Company: Interim Healthcare
Location: Old Forge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Interim Healthcare services of NEPA is looking for a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to attend school with a pediatric client.
- Location: Scranton, pa and Carbondale, pa areas
- Full Time hours throughout School Year (Lackawanna County
- Holidays Observed OFF
- Summer OFF
- Weekends OFF
- Other opportunities available during time off in home care,
group homes, and long term care facilities
- Summer Camp opportunities provided throughout the Summer
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- up to $24 per hour
- Health benefits
- Simple IRA Plan; matching up to 3%
- Accrued PTO
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Paper Check
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Administer medications according to established medication
administration principles, physician orders and facility policy and
- Provide direct care to children with a wide variety of
diagnoses, conditions, and diseases
- Assist with ambulation, toileting, feeding, etc.
- Recognize changing patient conditions and emergency situations
and appropriately intervene.
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients'
medical records as needed.
Minimum Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Licensed Practical Nurse with active, unrestricted license in
the state of Pennsylvania
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home
health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred
- Experience with pediatrics and mental health; preferred
- Current CPR Certification; preferred.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time .
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. -2019
Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Scranton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pediatrics, Healthcare , Old Forge, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!