Registered Nurse (RN) full time with benefits (Montrose, PA)
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Interim Healthcare Services of NEPA isseeking an experienced
Registered Nurse / RN to cover intermittent visits for our
We have proudly served clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne,
Wyoming, and Susquehanna Counties for over 30 years. Interim
Healthcare provides 24/7 care, 7 days per week, offering candidates
the opportunity and flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
- Location: Susquehanna County
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- SOME ON - CALL NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
- Part Time or Full Time
- Up to $35/hr
- Health benefits
- Supplemental Insurance
- vacation, sick, and personal time
- Retirement Plan matched up to 3%
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Paper Check
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments
requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides
effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable
law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor
requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the
patient's needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Contributes to the patient's plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's progress.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage individual patients.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Minimum Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Hold an Active Nursing License in the State of
- Proof of training in Basic Life Support and/or CPR;
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Interim HealthCare - is an equal opportunity employer who does not
discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the
law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each
Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not
all services are available at all offices.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Scranton , Registered Nurse (RN) full time with benefits (Montrose, PA), Healthcare , Springville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!