Floating Medical Assistant
Company: Northeastern Eye Institute
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description Join us at Northeastern Eye Institute as a
Medical Assistant that spends time at our Montrose and Tunkhannock
locations! Established in 1984, Northeastern Eye Institute is known
as a pioneer in the areas of vision correction. We continuously
integrate new technology into our practices, enabling us to provide
the safest and most effective vision correction and vision-saving
procedures available. Our multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice
has fifteen office locations. Our doctors and physicians provide
full service medical and surgical care including routine eye care,
retina, glaucoma, and corneal disease. We take pride in offering a
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
As a Medical Assistant you will be rewarded with career growth
opportunities!Duties include obtaining history, medication list,
chief complaint and performing preliminary testing before the
patient sees the doctor. Experience preferred, but will train.**The
position of Medical Assistant is one that travels between Montrose
and Tunkhannock as necessary**Job responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Assisting with patient care and eye examinations.
- Taking patient histories and assisting patients in frame
- Educating patients on the care and maintenance of contact
- Explaining the testing process to patients, preparing them, and
administering tests on visual capabilities.
- Keeping records and inventory and taking notes during
- Performing minor repairs on broken or damaged glasses.
- Performing minor maintenance and repairs on examination
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to travel to other practices
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Self-motivation, and ability to work under pressure.
- An Associate's degree as an Optometric Technician is a
- An Optometric Technician Certification is a PLUS!We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Northeastern Eye Institute, Scranton , Floating Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Montrose, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!