Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - up to $26/hr
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Interim Healthcare of NEPA is seeking an experienced Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing Team! Whether interested
in home health, long term care, or a contract, we have an
opportunity for you!
We have proudly served clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne,
Wyoming, and Susquehanna Counties for over 30 years. Interim
Healthcare provides 24/7 care, 7 days per week, offering candidates
the opportunity and flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
Job details for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include, but are
not limited to:
- Per Diem, with opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week
- Weekdays and Weekends
- 8-12 hour shifts
- 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- Up to $26 per hour
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA Plan
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Paper Check
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides effective and efficient
patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in
accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and
regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor
requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Essential Functions for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Recognize and report changes in the patient's condition to the
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assist the client in learning appropriate self-care
- Able to perform CPR.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from
assignment to assignment.
- Complete other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to protected health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Minimum Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Nursing license in the State of Pennsylvania
- 1 year experience in a personal care setting; required.
- 6 months experience with trach care; required.
- CPR certification; preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare - is an equal opportunity employer who does not
discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the
law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each
Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not
all services are available at all offices.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Scranton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - up to $26/hr, Healthcare , Duryea, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!