Certified Medical Asst
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Medical Assistant needed for a direct hire work opportunity with
Yoh's client located in the Swiftwater, PA Hours: Monday through
Friday: 6:30 am/7 am to 3-3:30 pm (30 min break) Top Skills You
- Medical Assistant What You'll Be Doing:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate,
temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records
information on patients' charts
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination
- Inventories and completes appropriate client company and OSHA
regulated formsrders medical supplies and materials
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to
administer routine diagnostic tests
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to
- completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms
and provides assistance at front desk Keys data into computer to
maintain clinic and patient records
- Other tasks as assigned What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have Phlebotomy skills
- National certification in Medical Assisting-must show
Certificate/Diploma and Transcripts from an accredited Medical
Assistant program with hands on externship completed and passed-
total online courses are not acceptable.
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer
What's In It For You?
- Great company that truly cares for its employees.
- Our employees are valued both as team members and as
individuals, which is why we work hard to create an atmosphere of
service to one another, as well as a team approach to success.
- Competitive Benefits (Medical/Life & Disability Insurance/Paid
Holidays & Vacations/Service Awards/Education Assistance) What are
you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs
simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across
multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more ! #CB-SPG
Keywords: Yoh, Scranton , Certified Medical Asst, Healthcare , Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!