Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time
Company: Elderwood at Waverly
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Waverly.Join Our Team: Are you looking
for a new start? A great opportunity awaits with Elderwood!
Overview:Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood at Waverly is seeking high quality, compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to be on the front lines,
making the difference in the lives of our residents and their
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing
care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our
skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a
licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.Elderwood
at Waverly Benefits:
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask
HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement &
- Increased Shift Differentials for Evening & Night Shifts;
additional increases for WEEKEND Shift Differentials as well.
- Full Benefits Package, including 401K PLUS EMPLOYER
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Multiple Free Uniforms with Embroidery
- Days, Evenings & Overnight Options for Full Time, Part Time &
Per Diem Statuses.Shift Options:
- DAYS: 6a-10p
- EVENINGS: 2p-10p
- OVERNIGHTS: 10p-6a
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Waverly, Scranton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time, Healthcare , Nichols, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!