Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem
Company: Elderwood at Waverly
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Waverly.Join Our Team: Make a difference
in the lives of others. Join our team today! Overview: Elderwood at
Waverly is now accepting CNA PER DIEM applications. Minimum
requirement includes two (2) shifts per month with one of those
shifts being a weekend pick-up. -We are seeking high quality,
compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to be on the
front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents
and their families. -Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position
- -Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and
nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents
in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a
licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.Elderwood
at Waverly Benefits (Must meet minimum hours to qualify for
medical, 401K & tuition assistance)
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask
HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement &
- Increased Shift Differentials for Evening & Night Shifts;
additional increases for WEEKEND Shift Differentials as well.
- Full Benefits Package, including 401K -PLUS EMPLOYER MATCHING
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Multiple Free Uniforms with Embroidery -
- Days, Evenings & Overnight Options for Full Time, Part Time &
Per Diem Statuses.Shift Options:
- DAYS: 6a-10p -
- EVENINGS: 2p-10p
- OVERNIGHTS: 10p-6a Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
required.Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. -Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Waverly, Scranton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem, Healthcare , Waverly, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!