RN Per Diem
Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health
Location: East Stroudsburg
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Per Diem Status
206 East Brown St
RN - Inpatient Clinical
Provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment,
diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and
evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies and
procedures. Directs and manages the care of designated patients.
Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles. Assists in
maintaining a safe work environment and maintains clinical and
professional competency as appropriate to the population of
Education - Required:
* Graduate of accredited Nursing program.
Education - Preferred:
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing
Experience - Required:
Experience - Preferred:
* 1 year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with
role in service line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery
of patient care.
- Successful completion of additional orientation programs
related to specialty.
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
- Basic computer skills.
Licensure - Required:
- Registered Nurse State of Pennsylvania Upon Hire or
- Registered Nurse State of New Jersey, dependent on location of
position Upon Hire
Certifications - Required:
* BLS - Basic Life Support Upon completion of orientation Upon Hire
Licensure - Preferred:
* As per Clinical specialty within 2 years
* Successful completion of Registered Nurse orientation.ACLS -
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, as per unit
requirementNRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification, as
per unit requirementPALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Certification, as per unit requirementONS Chemotherapy and
Immunotherapy Certificate, as per unit requirement
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health, Scranton , RN Per Diem, Healthcare , East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!