Posted on: September 23, 2022
An OB/GYN opportunity is available in Scranton, PA. They are
hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient
census. You will work a traditional schedule with call 3 - 4 times
per month. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing
team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position has partnership potential and a competitive
compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus,
malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a
retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Scranton is the 6th
largest city in Pennsylvania. Conveniently located between 2 hours
from Philadelphia and 2 hours from New York City, be part of a
growing community that has lots to offer professionals living in
the North East. At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with
your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported
by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is
to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the
healthcare communities they serve. Contact Seth Fredericks at
203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to job number 2781194.
- Join a team of 5 other OB/GYNs
- Excellent salary
- 24/7 anesthesia services available
- Call coverage is 3 to 4 days per month
- Competitive compensation package with a commencement bonus and
student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits, CME, medical licensure, and
- 120 miles to Philly, 120 miles to NYC
- Live in Scranton, the 6th largest city in Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Scranton , OB/GYN job, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!