Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare remains focused on our mission of caring for
our medically fragile patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. Even
in this tumultuous time, we continue to care, and we continue to
hire nurses. If you need shifts or work, we are here for you. Our
hearts remain focused on making a real difference for kids, adults,
and families. And our resolve has never been stronger to keep our
patients safe at home.Aveanna Healthcare is growing and is
currently seeking excellent CNAs. We have both full and part - time
opportunities available including 6-8 hours during the day, evening
and overnight in addition to some 10 and 12 hours. CNA
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily
activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing,
getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing or
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by
reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians,
caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and
fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse,
temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care,
including open wounds, bruises or blood in urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints,
or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification Required.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and
communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes
- High School graduate or equivalent.Starting rate: $14 an
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401KBenefit eligibility is dependent on employment
status*Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.CCPA Notice for Job
Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Scranton , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Milford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!