$10k incentive - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Primary Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other.
With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we
support you and your community, you'll change lives every day. What
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. Are you:
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your
friends count on? Our Nurses (LPNs and RNs) fill critical vacancies
in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools,
and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care
that they deserve. As a Nurse with our healthcare staffing team,
you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a
variety of practice settings and build a schedule that works for
you. What you'll do:
- Provide direct patient care according to the provider's
prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while
closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids; documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. What we're
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Ohio.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). #Lima1Job Requirements
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) active license in the State of
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; hospital and/or
long-term care environment preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- CPR certification
- Working knowledge of various EMR systems We would love to talk
with you about your experience and goals and share the great
opportunities and careers Interim HealthCare has to offer. Company
OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home
care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable
career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of
working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare
has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and
there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. -2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Saint Marys
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $23.00
- Max Salary: $25.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Keywords: Geisinger, Scranton , $10k incentive - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Primary Care, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!