Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Company: Kingston Health Care Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Kingston Health Care Center - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
We are a quaint 65 Bed Facility located in a beautiful, tree-lined,
bedroom community in the heart of northeastern Pennsylvania, a
stone's throw away from Scranton and Wilkes Barre. Be confident and
comfortable where you work, enriching the lives of our residents!
Come join our fun family team!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus paid out quarterly!
- Additional $3/hr Shift Differential on Weekends!
- Weekend Programs and 12 Hour Shifts Available
- Flexible Schedules
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a
supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related
health care facility
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nurses and nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: Weekends all shifts/ 11p-7a (full-time)
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Kingston Health Care Center, Scranton , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, Healthcare , Kingston, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!