RN Weekend Supervisor
Company: Vestal Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Work 32 hours and - get paid for 40
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Supervisor
: - Saturday and Sunday from - -7:00am to 11:00pm. - - As a
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor you are part of the nursing
management team supervising the care of the the residents and
supervising Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNAs). - If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) looking to
return to the workforce, or are out of work related to the current
healthcare crisis, we have positions to meet your availability and
our current needs.
Worried about your clinical skills? No worries, we've got that
covered. We conduct competency-based training for you. Give us call
today for an interview.
Registered Nurse (RN) -Supervisor -whose primary duties are to
plan, organize, develop and supervise the nursing activities during
their respective shift. The RN Supervisor plays a key role in
creating a positive patient experience. In this role, you will
assume responsibility for the overall assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation of patient care to facilitate and
deliver comprehensive quality nursing care.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor -Responsibilities and
- Ensures that the highest degree of quality patient care is
- Ensures that a safe and effective resident care environment is
maintained at all times.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Authorizes overtime, reassigns
employees from one area to another area as facility needs
- Assists in planning, organizing, directing, supervising and
evaluating all nursing services provided in the facility to achieve
desired clinical outcomes.
- Assist in ensuring that facility is in compliance with all
- Assists in ensuring necessary equipment, supplies, and staffing
are available for the delivery of the prescribed resident/patient
- Completes hourly rounds of the facility to ensure compliance
with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Receives and handles family and resident complaints.
- Assists in ensuring customer service standards for the nursing
- Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy and
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor -Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred Minimum of 1 year of clinical nursing experience in
long-term care setting
- Licensed in NYS as a Registered Nurse
- Compassion and desire to work with geriatric population
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Benefits:
- Employee and family health, dental and vision
- Competitive salaries.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Generous paid time off.
- Free parking.
- Weekly Pay
Keywords: Vestal Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Scranton , RN Weekend Supervisor, Healthcare , Vestal, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!