Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Green Ridge Care Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Competitive Wages!
- Weekly Pay!
- Attendance Bonus!
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in
accordance with laws of this state
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Available: 7a-3p/3p-11p/11p-7a
- every other weekend and every other holiday required
- Wage: starting at $18 per hour (increase based on experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Green Ridge Care Center, Scranton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!