Physician / Oncology - Radiation / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Radiation Oncology opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Wilkes Barre
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist.
- State of the art Varian TrueBeam Linear accelerator
- New simulator to be installed with 4D capability
- Average number of patients under treatment 25-30
- Active SRS/SBRT and HDR brachytherapy service
- Full time physician assistant support
- Employed position
- New Grads are welcome to apply In addition to competitive
salary and benefits, comprehensive package may include:
- Residency Stipend Payment
- Relocation allowance
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- CME allowances
- Excellent benefit package The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area is in
the top 50 TV markets within the US. While maintaining the small
community feel that makes it a great place to raise a family, there
are over 1m people in a 50-mile radius of Wilkes-Barre. The area is
only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia
and just slightly further to the NJ and Delaware shores. The area
is also strengthened by quality institutions of higher education
including the University of Scranton, routinely ranked in the U.S.
News and World Report top 10 Universities in the NE U.S. issuing
Master s Degrees while King College, Wilkes University,
Misericordia University, Penn State (satellite campuses), Marywood
and many other quality public and private college and Universities
are located here. Quality education, from preschool through
graduate school, is one of the region s top priorities. Hospital is
a 412-bed facility with over 400 physicians representing nearly 50
medical and surgical specialties. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email
address to .
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Scranton , Physician / Oncology - Radiation / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Radiation Oncology opening, Healthcare , Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...