Respiratory Therapist Certified CRT
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Title: Respiratory Therapist Certified CRT
Location: Danville, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Rehabilitation Services
Work Type: Full time
Department: Central Region Respiratory Therapy Division
Date Posted: 01/27/2023
Job ID: R-14643
Job SummaryGeisinger is proud to offer a Certified Respiratory
Therapist (CRT) a $15,000.00 hiring incentive for eligible
candidates, competitive rates and up to $5.50/hr. shift
differentials for evening, nights, and weekend shifts!
Job DutiesBenefits of working at Geisinger:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance that
starts day one of employment
- Grow your career with up to $5000 in tuition reimbursement per
- Three medical plan choices, including options to save with a
flexible spending account (FSA) and -health savings account
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short-term disability, and
- Competitive 401(k) plan that includes automatic Geisinger
contributions starting day one of employment
- PTO plan that allows you to earn more time fast -
- MyHealth Rewards wellness program to improve your health and
- Family-friendly support to include adoption assistance, paid
parental leave, paid military leave and a free care.com membership
with discounted backup care for your loved ones.
- Shared governance structure that empowers our Respiratory
- Protocol driven care
- Therapist autonomy
- Evidence-based medicine practices
- Collaboration with Intensivist Critical Care team
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Professional opportunities for growth and advancement
- Support and mentorship from a full range of dedicated
- Community involvement through our Employee Resource Groups
- Employee referral incentive programJoin the Geisinger Family!
Apply now! To learn more about Geisinger opportunities, please
contact Lorie Lopez at Job Description SummaryAssesses patient
respiratory care needs based on a variety of data. Plans,
organizes, performs, and evaluates treatment modalities to meet
- Coordinates the planning, implementing and directing of
activities year round with a focus on developing trust, community
unity, support, and development of sober leisure skills through
appropriate experiential activities.
- Supervises thee exercise program and fitness center.
- Develops, reviews, and updates recreational policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with state and Joint Commission on
Accreditation of Healthcare Organization laws and
standardsCompletes charting requirements, reviewsrecreational
assessments on patients during treatment, and updates activities
- Develops and incorporates activity services into patient
treatment plans with primary counselors.
- Orders and maintains inventory of all recreation equipment and
- Inspects equipment regularly to ensure safety including ropes
course and fitness center equipment.
- Performs basic maintenance of recreation areas and
- Conducts wellness lectures on recreation and recovery topics,
staff in-service programs, and buddy meetings.
- Potentially supervises recreation therapy student interns.
- Consults with medical and other relevant staff to determine
patients' physical restrictions.Work is typically performed in a
clinical environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific
obligations and complying with all organization policies and
procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not
intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements
considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Additional
competencies and skills outlined in any department-specific
orientation will be considered essential to the performance of the
job related to that position.
Position DetailsEvery other Weekend and Holiday
EducationGraduate from Specialty Training Program-Respiratory
Certification(s) and License(s)Certified Respiratory Therapist -
National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC); Member of National
Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) - National Board for Respiratory
Our Purpose & ValuesOUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about
caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger
family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone
as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure
colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our
knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the
caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and
better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community,
and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our
patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare
benefits for full time and part time positions from day one,
including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as
important, from senior management on down, we encourage an
atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. We know
that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds
makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come
from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse
workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be
an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Geisinger, Scranton , Respiratory Therapist Certified CRT, Healthcare , Benton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!