School Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Company: Interim HealthCare of NEPA
Location: Old Forge
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Interim Healthcare services of NEPA -is looking for -Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPNs) -with pediatric experience who will work
with Lackawanna county school districts to monitor overall health
of students and perform first aide duties as necessary. -Will be
assigned 1:1 with a child with special needs.Job details for the
School Based Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) are as follows:
- Salary up to $28 -per hour, paid weekly
- Hours: Monday through Friday between 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Full Time hours throughout School Year
- OFF holidays, summers, weekends
- Other opportunities available during time off in home care,
group homes, and long term care facilities
- Summer Camp opportunities provided throughout the Summer
- Benefits: flexible scheduling, health insurance, accrued pto,
quarterly bonus, referral bonus, and more.Responsibilities of the
School Based Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Administer medications according to established medication
administration principles, physician orders and facility policy and
- Provide direct care to children -with a wide variety of
diagnoses, conditions, and diseases
- Assist with ambulation, toileting, feeding, etc.
- Recognize changing patient conditions and emergency situations
and appropriately intervene.
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients'
medical records as needed.Minimum Requirements of the School Based
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Licensed Practical Nurse with active, unrestricted license in
the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care,
home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment.
- Must have one (1) year experience with pediatrics, special
needs, behavioral health, and/or mental health.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings;
background checks, drug testing, physical, etc.Interim HealthCare
is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare
staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry -ranging from per diem to
full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look
no further. We offer the security of working for an established
company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great
jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300
offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with
our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
-2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.#IHCNEPAAIDEPandoLogic. Keywords:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Old Forge, PA -
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of NEPA, Scranton , School Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Healthcare , Old Forge, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!