General Surgery Job in Scranton, PA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Surgery-General opening in Scranton, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join hospital-affiliated group.
- Potential call 1:3.Compensation Details
- Compensation and benefit package for this position is extremely generous.
- Competitive salary
- Medical education
- Debt repayment
- Relocation AssistanceCommunity Details
- Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
- It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
- It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting General Surgeon Medicine Salaries In New Jersey. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths 3,064 sqft Absolutely stunning and spacious this 2-story home has everything you could ever want in a home. Comfy open plan & move-right-in 5 beds, remolded 3.5 Bath title baths, large customer kitchen with Island & Newer granite counter tops, brand new stainless appliances, and perfect for entertaining. Inviting large family room/movie room and 2nd master bedroom suite in lower level makes this home one of kind. This home can be yours for $279,000.The Community. Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley. It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale. The Employer. 190+ bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year was named one of Americas Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Beckers Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States. Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Scranton , General Surgery Job in Scranton, PA, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!