Gastroenterology Job in Scranton, PA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Gastroenterology opening in Scranton, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a hospital-owned clinic.Compensation Details
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Stipend options
- Medical education debt repayment Community Details
- Scranton is a city in northeastern Pennsylvania
- Nearby to Wilkes-Barre, and is the seventh most populous city in the state.
- The city grew vigorously in the late 19th and early 20th centuries as a capital of coal mining and railroads, which were vital to the expanding industry in this part of the country.
- Prosperity subsided and economic distress followed for decades.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $40,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Gastroenterology Salaries In New Jersey and New York. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,472 sqft Overlooking the city of Scranton, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, West Mountain property is a tremendously rare find. Located at the top of the beautiful Fawnwood Heights development, this home is one of the most recent constructions. Central AC, hardwood/ tile floors throughout, 2 garages with 2 driveways, and a gas fireplace are just a few amenities worth mentioning. This home can be yours for $299,900. The Community. Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley. It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale. The Employer. The Hospital of Scranton is a 180+ bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year was named one of Americas Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Beckers Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Scranton , Gastroenterology Job in Scranton, PA, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!