Geriatric Medicine Job in Scranton, PA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Scranton, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician. Internist will join a highly reputable, existing practice with an established geriatric/traditional Internal Medicine patient base.
- This position can be either outpatient only OR traditional inpatient/outpatient.
- One of the current Internists in the group is reducing his hours as he nears retirement.
- Anticipated call is 1:4 and provided by existing physicians. Compensation Details
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Allowance
- Full Benefits Community Details
- Scranton is a city in northeastern Pennsylvania
- Nearby to Wilkes-Barre, and is the seventh most populous city in the state.
- The city grew vigorously in the late 19th and early 20th centuries as a capital of coal mining and railroads, which were vital to the expanding industry in this part of the country.
- Prosperity subsided and economic distress followed for decades.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Geriatric Medicine Salaries In New Jersey and New York. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,472 sqft Overlooking the city of Scranton, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, West Mountain property is a tremendously rare find. Located at the top of the beautiful Fawnwood Heights development, this home is one of the most recent constructions. Central AC, hardwood/ tile floors throughout, 2 garages with 2 driveways, and a gas fireplace are just a few amenities worth mentioning. This home can be yours for $299,900. The Community. Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley. It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale. The Employer. The Hospital of Scranton is a 180+ bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year was named one of Americas Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Beckers Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Scranton , Geriatric Medicine Job in Scranton, PA, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!